Friday, October 4, 2013

I LOVE MY JOB!

I've finished my first month as a working woman and I LOVE IT!  I love my little copy room, it's like my own little kingdom.  It's busy, busy, busy - but at the same time it's very Zen.  I know most people are probably laughing that I'm so happy being Copy Girl, but I don't care.  I think it speaks to my love of organization and control.  I run my own little room, I have my routine going and it just works for me.  Right now I'm able to stay caught up and ahead, so the teachers love me and are very appreciative.  I've only had one teacher be really nasty and mean to me, and the next day she brought me a chocolate peace offering so I guess I can't hold it against her.  Although I will just a little bit.  :o)

I got my first paycheck...$394.25.  Woot Woot!!  It really doesn't pay crap, but since some crap is better than no crap - I'm perfectly happy!!

My own little desk, with the computer that just serves as sculpture since they haven't given me a log in yet.


These are my machines.  They are like the Rolls Royces of copiers.  If you could marry copiers, I would marry these!


Just a fraction of the work I do in one day.  The first 2 weeks of school I was averaging about 25,000 copies A DAY!!!  Yes.. that's 25,000 A DAY!  It has slowed down a little bit now, but I would say that I still average at least 20,000.  It's crazy the number of copies they make at the school!


One of the big perks, Zack rides in with me in the morning and hangs out until the bell rings!  Win! Win!

No comments:

Post a Comment