Monday, March 17, 2014

I rest my case…. Bitch, Bitch, Bitch!

I don't know what the hell Mother Nature is doing, but she certainly has it in for Woodbridge Crew.. March FREAKING 17th and we have 8 inches of snow and another DAMN snow day!   Our kids have had a grand total of 4 days of on the water practice and now we're off today and it doesn't look hopeful for tomorrow.  First regatta is on Saturday… if we're lucky they'll get 3 more days and then have to race.  It should be interesting.  Not only that, we'll probably be going to school until July to make up for all the days we've missed.  I'm so fricking tired of winter, but even more tired of the yo-yo.  Friday we were on the water and it was almost 70 degrees.  Today 8 inches of snow and 24 degrees.  Get a grip Mother Nature.  Make up your mind!  I can't believe I'm going to have to put my snow pants on and go out and shovel on MARCH 17th!    What is this Michigan?
Happy Snow St. Patricks Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment