Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Great "Leggo' My Eggo" Shortage

I don't know if you all are aware but there is a NATIONWIDE Eggo waffle shortage... My kids keep putting waffles on the grocery list and each week I come home with empty bags... it's tragic - I know.

Anyway, the "Great Waffle Shortage" was actually on the news on Good Morning America this morning. I ran downstairs to tell my family that I was not, in fact, lying and boycotting waffles, but it was on the national news this morning.

John laughed and said, "How can there be a waffle shortage?" and without missing a beat... Zack said... "Maybe it's us?"

Love that kid!

1 comment:

  1. I'm an Associated Press reporter looking to interview folks who have noticed the Eggo shortage. Please call me ASAP at 404.522.8971 or e-mail me at dturner@ap.org.

    Cheers,
    Dorie Turner
    The Associated Press
    Atlanta, GA

    ReplyDelete