Friday, January 15, 2010

I'm back for now

So, I've discovered it's very hard to come back when you have failed so miserably at a public goal. While I haven't completely jumped back into my old shoes, I still haven't had a Diet Mt. Dew since the end of Dec, I'm not making much headway on my resolution. Mainly because it's a STUPID resolution... who wants to give up soda anyway! Really... if God didn't want us to drink soda he wouldn't have created it... right... :o)
I guess I will modify. I'm down to half-caff coffee in the morning - working on getting rid of it completely. I'm working on less soda and we'll go from there.

Other than that, it's all good and all normal around here. School, work, volunteering... nothing of note. While that's a great thing, it does make for some dull blogging. Although dull is so much better than drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment