Friday, July 8, 2011

5 Question Friday

1. Do you think cursive writing is overrated? (Schools in Indiana have now voted to take teaching cursive writing out of their curriculum.)
Totally overrated!  How many of us write in cursive now?  How many of you actually still write and don't type or text or whatever.  I use some sort of cursint... printing mixed randomly with cursive.  I think my boy spent 10% of 3rd grade half-heartedly learning cursive and then never bothered again.  Let's add more art, music or PE instead of cursive.

2. Do you still use a pocket calendar or notepad or do you keep your info on your smart phone?
NO smart anything here.... I love my 3 different calendars.... back off technology whores!

3. What 3 things would you save if your house was burning down? (family & pets are already safe)
I actually already discussed my fear of fire..what-would-you-take-make-it-good
So, let's see...no family or pets...45 year old plant handed down from Lala Simpson,  Laptop,  Something Star Trek...

4. Country Mouse or City Mouse, err Person?
Country, definitely country.  This would probably surprise most people, but since I generally like animals better than people and I would rather be flogged than go shopping... I think country.... provided the country has a bathroom, shower and high speed internet!

5. If you could pick ANY reality show to go on, which would you pick?
Top Chef.... but only as an eater, NOT as a cooker!


There you go...


No comments:

Post a Comment