Saturday, February 4, 2012

Snow one way or another

This has been the weirdest winter... it's been in the 50's and 60's, we even hit 72 the other day.  No snow in site, so if nature won't make it, then I will!  My sister-in-law, MaryBeth, makes the most amazing paper snowflakes.  She claims she just uses regular scissors and her imagination... but I feel certain she must have magic scissors and a platoon of snowflake fairies.  I finally whined and wheedled and piti-fulled my way into getting her to send me some!  They arrived the other day and I've been studying and studying them and I still don't think I will be able to match them.
If  you look closely you'll see that "One of these things is not like the other, one of these things just doesn't belong.  Can you guess which thing is not like the others before I finish my blog?"  Although for my very first try I think it's not too bad... Can you guess...go ahead...did you guess?
Top left corner...  I'll keep trying....

No comments:

Post a Comment