Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I Hate...

RUNNING!   Ran again today.  I am repeating Week #2 because I was out of town for 2 days and my allergies have been kicking my ass this week and I haven't felt like walking around the house let alone running. I know, I know excuses, excuses, excuses... So, I sucked it up today and we ran.  Can I just say, I HATE RUNNING and not in a I hate vacuuming the house or I hate dusting way.  But in a I Hate people who abuse animals and children or I Hate it when politicians interrupt "our regularly scheduled programming" to speak to us way.  I mean - look, I don't read books I hate, I don't eat food I hate, I don't hang around with people I hate, I don't go to movies I know I'll hate and I don't (generally) participate in activities I hate.  So why oh why may I ask am I continuing to force myself to...run...  The only thing I like about this whole thing is when the running is over.  I'm happy when I'm done, but I'm not sure that's enough to keep me running.  We'll see, the verdict is still out....

No comments:

Post a Comment