Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Baby Brother

I can't believe that Friday my baby brother graduated from Air Force First Sergeant School!  First of all I can't believe that he is old enough to live on his own, stay out after dark or drive! Let alone join the Air Force, this is the guy that when I send him a birthday card I still PRINT because I am afraid that he can't read cursive!  That kid, the one who refused to cut his hair when he worked at Taco Bell, that kid is a FIRST SHIRT!
That kid is going to be responsible for an entire squadron of troops, for their well-being, their behavior, their careers, their everything.   He's going to be great at it and I am so proud of him.  It's times like these that make me so sad, because we all don't live closer and can't take part more in each other's lives. I miss him and I miss his family and I wish that I could be there to witness the success and the wonderful job that he is going to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment