Tuesday, August 21, 2012

It's finally happened, I hoped it wouldn't, but it did and I'm sad!

So the day I knew was coming, but hoped never would, has and it stinks!  Zack is finally, officially a teenager.  And how do I know you might ask....

Because everything I say is stupid, I don't "know" anything, I couldn't be any more "out" of it.  I knew it would happen eventually... it did with Brenna and I suffered through it and came out the other side okay, but that doesn't make it any easier.
I think it's especially sad for me because Zack is my baby and I've always been his favorite so it's hard for me to sit there and listen to him think I'm stupid.  We were always buddies. With Brenna - she always like John better than me, so it wasn't as heart-wrenching when she started verbalizing her disdain... but my Zacky...I am just sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment