Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wintergreen Resort Extravaganza!

Since John has been working such long, long hours we never really got any kind of summer vacation, so John booked us 3 days at Wintergreen Ski Resort.  Apparently these resorts and adding all sorts of summer activities to bring people in.  We had a GREAT time.  Rented a beautiful little house and did all sorts of "fun" activities!   We went on the Zipline, summer tubing, bungee trampoline, rode a mechanical bull, rock climbing, lake trampoline, kayaking and hiking.  We also roasted Smores in the fireplace, played Candy  Poker and watched the Closing Ceremonies.  I think we were all ready to come home after 3 days.

I still can't believe they talked me into going on the Zip Line.  It wasn't as terrifying as I expected it to be, but parts of it were the making of nightmares.  Actually the worst part was on the tower when I had to lift my feet and let go, plus at the end I had to climb down a. ladder. on. a. tower!  But I did it! Yeah for me.  The rest was awesome.  The kids enjoyed everything.  I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.











Candy Poker








No comments:

Post a Comment