Sunday, November 18, 2012

All is mostly right with the world.

All my chicks under one roof.  Poor Brenna has been sick for a week, medicating her way through all her classes and homework.  She's had what we think is the flu, low grade fever, aches, chills and everything else that goes along with it. She's been high on Alka Seltzer Cold and Afrin and Sucrets for so long that she didn't feel up to driving.  I didn't feel like it was a safe option for her either.  5 hours is a  long time to drive when you are feeling normal, let alone when you are sick.  So, I hopped in the car drove down and picked my baby girl up and brought her home.  It was a long day in the car, only hit traffic once.  The downside is I'll have to drive her back next weekend.  But, I think we'll go down late Sat to miss traffic and then have a sleepover at her house and I'll come home EARLY Sunday morning.    For now we're all together (listening to Brenna cough), Art and Karen arrive on Tuesday.   Yeah for Thanksgiving Break.  I can relax and enjoy, minus the cooking and cleaning and planning etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment