Thursday, December 26, 2013

Wow!

I ran 8 miles today!!  I was aiming for 10, but I just couldn't do it.  I think my residual Christmas food baby was dragging me down!  But I did it - and I hope it helped to negate everything I ate yesterday.  When I say everything, I literally mean - anything I could get my hands on.  Rice crispy treats, christmas cookies, chocolate bark, ham, turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, apple pie, chocolate pie, ice cream… it was a gluttonous feast!  And it was good!

I almost forgot to mention, John and I went to his office work Christmas party.  I really hate going to these things, mingling with people I don't know, making small talk… yuck!  But I went trying to be a good wife, and it wasn't that bad.  The food was good and it was fun to watch John flitting around in his element.  Socializing and schmoozing all the folks.  We also won two door prizes, which John donated back to the party and made him quite the hero!  But to top it all off… We looked GOOD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment