Monday, June 1, 2015

Reset and recharge

Went to Erg class this morning, wasn't pretty, but it wasn't as awful as I expected it to be.  After my month of excess, I'm actually ready to get back into good habits and an exercise plan.
End of challenge.... time to reset my mind and body...

Visited my favorite juice bar. Puree and picked up a 3 day juice fast.  I'm a little worried I'm not going to be able to last 3 days without eating - I don't have a lot of reserves.  I'm not sure I'll be able to row tomorrow or Thursday without a little eating to sustain me.  I'll just play it by ear... there are no "juice fast police" so if I want to eat a few grapes or a pretzel or 2, no one is going to scream "Cheater, Cheater" at me.  I'll just have to play it by ear...or stomach...

No comments:

Post a Comment