Sunday, October 11, 2015

Occoquan Chase

Oh Yes We DID!!   Champions of the Chase!  Been there, got the t-shirt!

Don't even know how many boats were in our category, but again, don't really care!  We still crossed the finish line first!  Zack's boat as well again.  The men are on fire this year and I can only attribute it to the amazing coxing they are getting! :o)

Bow Pair... still together...I've pretty much claimed 2-seat as my own!  Being "Bow-sized" helps I guess.  No one really begging to be in 2 seat.
Once again I survived 2 races, only this time one of them was in a 4!!!  I've only ever rowed in a 4+, maybe twice my novice year!  Never once, this year.  So, first time in a 4+, plus I was in the "young" boat (which means with the faster ladies) in a race!!  All I have to say is....never again... didn't like it, not one bit.  "I like big boats, and I cannot lie!"  


No comments:

Post a Comment