Friday, February 5, 2016

Back at home, back to reality

As predicted the flight home was pretty wretched.  I don't know why I can't sleep on planes anymore, but I think I literally got about 30 minutes of sleep.  When we got home I was completely wiped out, said hello to the pups and collapsed in bed for about 3 hours!!  I didn't even unpack, that's how tired I was.  I'm only just now starting to feel back to normal.  Everything is unpacked, mounds of laundry are waiting to be washed, I spent a horrendous amount of money at the commissary today so we have food to eat and I'm trying to catch up on my emails and crew business.  John and I are starting up Operation Healthy Train... a week of eating whatever we wanted and only minimal working out has taken it's toll... I guess it's back to reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment