Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Hawaii - Day Five - last day

We fly out tonight at 640pm and then land at 1100am tomorrow morning.  It's going to be long and painful!!  We tried to upgrade to first class, but they were all sold out!  We did hit the beach this morning.  John got to do a little boogie boarding, I sat in a chair and totally burned the shit out of my legs.  I put sunscreen on my shoulders, face, chest and back, but I never really think about my legs.  STUPID!  They are pretty damn burned and sore!  A little Advil and hopefully I'll be okay.


Finished up our shopping and headed back to the hotel for a shower and a final drink on the beach.  This has been just about the perfect vacation.  The perfect combination of busy days and relaxing days.  We've had perfect weather, beautiful scenery and lots of good food.  I am ready to get back to my house, my puppies, Zack and my stuff, but this has been a nice interlude and a great way to celebrate our anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment