Tuesday, June 21, 2011

3 1/2 inches and 13 pounds!

Took Zack to his yearly sports physical.  We found out he's grown 3 1/2 inches and 13 pounds this year.  He's 5'4 and 89 lbs!  While 13 lbs would be enough to send me into a spiraling descent of depression and a pint of Ben and Jerry's chocolate something or other if it occurred during my physical.... quite the opposite with Zack.  I did an amazing happy dance in the hallway and took that boy straight to 7-11 for slurpees and donuts!  I guess Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal and Eggo Waffles will pack on the pounds eventually.  Imagine what we could do if the boy would actually eat some protein and veggies!  Maybe some day....

He can now "officially" get out of his booster seat! :o)  Kidding, he's not really in a booster seat anymore - because he passed the height requirement long ago.  Although legally the weight requirement is 80lbs, so "technically" I could still have made him ride in a booster seat to the 1st day of 7th grade!  :o)  No more... my boy is a BIG boy now!

No comments:

Post a Comment