Sunday, June 19, 2011

It's not just a cliche, time really does fly!




Kindergarten
Senior portrait
I don't really even know where to start.  How did we go from this sweet little Kindergarten angel to this amazing, beautiful practically adult?  How can I be the parent of a High School Graduate?  I mean really???  I can still remember high school like it's yesterday.  I don't remember a lot of my younger childhood, as a matter of fact when we were growing up my dad use to always tell us he'd never been a child when we asked.  We thought that was hilarious, until I grew up and now I realize he probably just couldn't remember any of it!  The same holds true for me, except I CAN remember high school, so that must mean I'm not old enough to be the parent of a graduate.

The graduation ceremony was great.  Woodbridge Senior High School is one of the few schools in our county that still has it's ceremony outside in the stadium, so weather is always a factor.  But this time it was relatively cool, stayed overcast and really we couldn't have asked for better conditions.  I didn't cry, but I did get a little teary eyed when they first walked down into the stadium.  But after that I was too busy trying to get pictures to even really think about what was actually happening.  Probably a good thing.



















Grandma and Grandpa Art and Grandpa Bud all made the trip down for the events and that helped to make the weekend even more special.

















We finished the evening off at the Melting Pot Fondue restaurant where we gorged on food, laughter and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment