Sunday, April 29, 2012

What not to wear...says who?

For years I thought I wanted to go on What Not to Wear...I mean no brainer right?  $5000 and they help you buy clothes that look awesome on you and everyone claps and cheers and you live happily ever after! Right?  That is until I started watching a little more closely and discovered that apparently...

 - You can only wear Yoga pants when you are doing Yoga?

Apparently...
 - Sporty Spice is not a Fashion Icon!

Apparently...
 - "dressy" flip-flops are not a real thing!

My whole world was turned upside down and there was no way I was going to give up my yoga pants and dressy flops!  No way!  So, I'm a wish taker backer...no What Not to Wear for me... I was happy with this decision until....

I came downstairs this morning in a hoodie and jeans (granted it was a new hoodie) and Zack said to me..." Why are you so dressed up? Are you going somewhere?"

Really? How low have I set expectations for?  Jeans and a hoodie and I'm dressed up?  Maybe I should rethink my What Not to Wear aspirations!?

No comments:

Post a Comment