Monday, April 2, 2012

The Hunger as been sated and the hair has been cut!

We finally got to see The Hunger Games!  I would give it a good solid 7-8 out of 10.  Definitely good.  The only thing that prevents me from saying it was great is that I totally hated the filming style.  A good half of the movie was in that herby-jerky, running with the camera method.  A good part of it was blurry as well. I HATE that, it makes me movie sick.  I don't want to experience the from the main characters point of view... I want to WATCH and SEE the movie.  Other than that it was good.  I understand where and why they made the changes and I liked all the casting.  All in all I think we all were most pleased with it.

Before
On an even more exciting note, the annual summer "hair cut off" has happened 3 months early.  Every year Zack grows his hair out all year long, much to John's dismay and then ever summer he cuts it all off and we start the process again.  But out of the blue he decided it was go time now!   I'm not sure who was more excited about the haircut, his father or Ashley his hairdresser!   It's always such  a shock when he does this.  It takes me a couple of days to stop being startled every time I catch a glimpse of him.  We went on a field trip the day after his haircut, and I kept thinking he was lost.  I don't know which I like better.  I think I like which ever one he has at the moment.  When he's wearing it long, I think he looks older.  But when he wears it short I love being able to see has adorable face!  Any way you look at it, he's a keeper!
After

No comments:

Post a Comment