I'm just not a self starter... I swear I've had "blog" on the top of my To Do list for a week. Maybe it's that not much has been going on... maybe I'm just a lazy ass slacker...
1. Brenna has gone back to Radford. Classes don't actually start until the 22nd, but she wanted to go back early. I just don't get it. :o) Why would she want to leave her mother and go back to college and hang out with her friends. Whatever...
3. Zack has finally saved enough money and is in the process of Building. His. Own. Computer! Say what!!?? When did that kid get so smart. Of course he can't remember to turn his homework in, but he can build a frigging computer! I can't keep up!
4. Had a fabulous Girls Night Out at an amazing Italian restaurant - Travinia. I ate like an Italian Food Whore, like I hadn't eaten in a week, like it was my last meal before the Zombie Apocalpyse. I ate ALOT! I truly had a food hangover the next day... I needed Tums and had to go back to bed for an hours. But it was sooooo good... OMG....so good. Not to mention hanging out with all the girls. So much fun, it's the only way to stay sane.
5. Had my annual pap and physical and just my luck, I got a large, sweaty, very nervous medical student who needed "to practice!" My Dr. who is great, was there as well... but never the less... nothing like having 2 people peering at your parts and discussing them in detail.... God Bless Military medicine. The good thing was he didn't yell at me for not getting my Mammogram yet!
6. Signed up for a Feb 5K and an April 5K - so my resolution is still intact. I just need to find one for March.
7. I'm hating the Viking Athletic Booster Club more and more each day. If I could get away with taking all my notebooks and responsibilities and throwing them in Jason's face, I would... but I can't so I just sit and stew and do as crappy a job as possible! :o)
That's about the extent of my life.... not much excitement, which is GOOD! Excitement is highly over-rated!