Thursday, January 31, 2013

I'm never taking another picture again.

Finally, after days of furious activity, I have completely caught up on ALL my scrapbooking!  That includes all the little piles of pictures that needed to be scrapbooked in separate albums, not just the yearly album.  I finally finished Brenna's Crew album - only 3 years after she finished rowing.  I finished our fabulous family trip to Idaho - 2 1/2 years after we did that and finished our 20th anniversary cruise - 2 years after that.  I have a couple of snow days and a teacher's work day to thank for my increased productivity.  My worktable is bare and just looking for another project.  Not sure what excuse I'm going to use now when I want to go hide in the basement and watch my "shows," but I'm sure I'll think of something.  I must admit I'm feeling a little smug but at the same time I keep wondering "what am I going to do now?"  I've sometimes thought of making some kind of business out of taking people's pictures and putting them into albums,  but the problem is if you don't know the people and you don't know the context it would be hard to choose and arrange the right pictures.  People would have to sort their pictures first and that's probably the part they hate the most.  So, for now I'll just go down and stare and my beautifully blank worktable and wait for inspiration to strike!

No comments:

Post a Comment