Monday, February 11, 2013

2 down 10 to go!





****UPDATED - Just got my official time from the 5K website....wait for it.... wait for it... 31.51!!! I am so freaking excited!!  Not only was it a PR, but it was a hilly course so I'm really happy with how I did!!****

         I just finished my 2nd 5K of the year!  Yeah for me.  I ran all by myself, no one wanted to run with me, but actually I didn't mind it at all.  It was up in Bethesda.  The course was really hilly, but I was actually really happy with my time.  The timer on the course said 32.12, which I thought was great, especially considering the hills.  But the time on my watch said 31.52!!! which is even better!  Not sure which is more accurate, but I tend to think my watch.  The last 5K I ran - time was 32.08.  My goal is just to try and keep doing better than the previous one.  Even though 32.12 is slower... with all the hills - I'm happy with it.  31.52... even better!!  Next one... March Shamrock run in DC.  Zack's going to do this one with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment