Friday, April 5, 2013

Plank Challenge #2....Fail....again

Yesterday was the final day of our 2nd 6-week Plank challenge.  Remember the first one was a total fail, I couldn't make myself do anything.  So, we restarted, re-pledged and re-challenged.   The goal... 4 minutes, ripped abs, strong core.   The result... my max was 2:38, which I think was a fluke, because after that I couldn't get past 2:15.  Ripped Abs - fail.  Stronger Core - who can really tell.  Part of my problem is 4 minutes is a long time both physically and mentally.... mainly I just got bored... I couldn't lift my head high enough to see the TV and my mental strength to "push through" is laughingly non-existent!

I came, I tried, but sadly I was conquered!  Next challenge... 30 day chocolate chip cookies challenge.  For the next 30 days, let's pledge to eat at least 4 cookies EVERYDAY!  It's going to take determination, focus and dedication!  But I. am. up. for. it!

Go Team Chocolate Chip!

No comments:

Post a Comment