Tuesday, February 18, 2014

A Mover and a Shaker

John has been getting to do some cool things at work lately.  He and the President of his company have been going up to Washington and meeting with Senators and Representatives and other big muckety, mucks.  I don't exactly understand what all they are doing, but it has to do with the future of military medicine, changing language and the defense appropriation bill or some such thing.  Frankly, once he goes on long enough my eyes start to glaze over and I lose concentration.  Isn't that terrible.  I'm the worst wife ever.  I'm happy that he's doing exciting things, but when it comes to politics and law making - I only have enough interest and attention span for the School House Rock "I'm just a Bill" skit.  If it gets much more complicated than that, then I'm gone…:o)


No comments:

Post a Comment