Friday, July 24, 2015

Operation Slim Down 2.0

Went for my first run in 2 weeks!!  The two weeks of Novice camp threw me all out of whack.  I didn't get anything done those 2 weeks.  I have been rowing, but not running or erging... Unless you count running to the 7-11 for a slurpee!!  Kidding... I don't run to the 7-11.. I drive! :o)

3 miles today.  They weren't as horrific as I expected them to be, but they certainly weren't fun or easy.  I know I sound like a broken record, but it's just amazing how much fitness and ability you lose when you take any kind of break.  I'm now lucky if I can make an 11:00 min mile.  I was working on 9:30min when I quit back in May... oh well... running is still running.  Zack and I are going to get back after it... Erging in the mornings


Beautiful and tasty Halibut salad! 

Operation Slim Down and Healthy Up is back on!!


No comments:

Post a Comment