Monday, July 6, 2015

That's what you get for asking!

John has been hounding asking me for the last month or so, "What do you want to do for our 25th anniversary?  Do you want to go somewhere?"  To which I respond, "I don't know, I'll think about it."  Which really means, "Leave me alone, I don't want to go anywhere, I hate to leave my house and go somewhere different with none of my stuff."  But then one day, just out of the blue, I had an epiphany... It was as though I was struck by lightening, I don't know what made me think of it...

HAWAII BABY!!!
Yep that's right we're going to Hawaii!  Flights are booked, hotel reservations are made... 5 days in Hawaii! I think John was a little stunned when I dropped that bombshell on him, but he responded very enthusiastically.  I'm a little nervous about leaving Zack home alone for 5 days, but he'll have school and winter conditioning and the neighbors, so how much trouble can he really get in... she said hopefully...

No comments:

Post a Comment