Friday, September 4, 2015

It's done!

The renovations are finally done and I LOVE them!!  I can't wait to pee... but it's quite the decision... which bathroom to use!
Here are some before and afters....





















I love this so much I almost can't stand it.  I was going for Zen bathroom, but we ended up with a real tree theme.  You can't really tell, but the mirror has leaves all around the frame and it's translucent so the paint shines through making it look like the mirror is a perfect match!

Not sure about the shower curtain, but we're living with it for a little while to see if it grows on us.
Half bath downstairs before.  I've hated the blue paint since we moved in, but we were too lazy to do anything about it.  That's why all the bedrooms upstairs are still blue.  We are making progress.

It's a little bare right now, but again, I'm just living with it a little bit to see if something strikes my fancy.


Again, we've got a real tree theme going on.  I hadn't realized that I liked trees that much.

Probably the best transformation of all.  The despised linoleum is gone, the ugly blue... 
We also got rid of the plastic dorm room shelves and the white pantry that we'd been using since Alabama.  Now we have nice matching cabinets instead!

Cooper likes to just sit and stare at the new tile and paint and reflect on how much better it looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment