Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas in pictures

Christmas kinda snuck up on me this year.  I think getting the tree late and not decorating until even later made it feel like suddenly Christmas was just here..bam!  I also didn't get the last gifts until 2 days ago and got them wrapped at the last minute.  Anyway...was suddenly Christmas!  It was nice, John and I woke up about 7am and got up, I got breakfast in the oven, we had some coffee and the kids wandered down about 8am.
Traditional new pajama picture.

Santa didn't forget, brought plenty of loot.

The break between stockings and presents.  Zoey is worn out by all the excitement.

Sign for the Man Cabin


Big girl gifts for Brenna this year.  She got pots and pans and bath mats for her bathroom.  Of course, her real gift is her trip to Costa Rica in 2 days.

Zack got big boy clothes, running shoes, a new watch and a new wallet.  Big Boy gifts as well.

Man movies for the Man Cabin

Course it wouldn't be a Brenna celebration without some reference to bats and wine!

Really great haul for me... new running shoes, Star Trek salt and pepper shakers, a rowing t-shirt and a 2lb Rice Krispy treat that I am doing my damnedest to finish before the end of the day!

Even the pups got stockings!

Traditional Mt Burnside Feast.  Amazing food!

All in all, a very nice day.  Quiet and relaxing with good food, friends and wine to finish it off!  Couldn't ask for more!


No comments:

Post a Comment