Thursday, December 31, 2015

Run This Year - I did it!

Hells Yeah!  I did it!!  I hit my 530am Erg class - Goal was to hit 10,000 meter and then stay afterwards and erg a little more, another 5,000 meters, hopefully.  Then I'd just need a quick mile or so run later.
I would not be defeated!
My plan went pretty well, ended up getting 17,734 meters by the time I left... 11.0 miles and I needed 10.1!   I am exhausted - tomorrow will be a rest day for certain.  Came home, took a shower and climbed right back in bed!

This was a pretty challenging goal for me.  I'm proud of myself for getting it done.  It would have been a lot easier if I hadn't taken the entire month of May off, because of all the crazy.  I'm going to make sure I stay more consistent this coming year!

The 2nd part of my resolution was no fruit snacks... I am proud to say that I accomplished that as well.  I haven't had even one fruit snack since this time last year!  Now my dilemma, do I get to have one on Jan 1st, to celebrate, or is it like soda... one taste and I fall off the wagon?
 Still working on my 2016 resolution/goal....

No comments:

Post a Comment