Sunday, March 20, 2016

Zack and the A-word....Adult

There's no way it's true... how can my sweet baby boy, the light of my life, my buddy and partner

 be an official...ADULT.  18 freaking years old!  It seems so cliche... but time just seems to be speeding up the older I get.  Seems like not so long ago, we were worrying about pacifiers and pull-ups and now he can sign his own excuse notes for school, vote and go to the doctor by himself.  I just don't want to believe it.   It was a quiet celebration, Brenna was home and we went out to dinner, then he had a Co-ed sleepover... I must admit, he's the most difficult kid to buy for... he doesn't want anything, he doesn't really do anything and seems happy enough with what he has.
A little college prep present... he eats Ramen all the time... not he's got the proper tools.

Movies with his friends,  Brandon and Shannon.

The morning after, such a good group of kids!

Dinner at Smokey Bones.
It was pretty low-key, but then he's a pretty low key kid and I think he enjoyed it.  Time just keeps moving on...


No comments:

Post a Comment