Saturday, October 17, 2009

430am

Is there anything you like enough to get up at 430am to do it???
This thought crossed my mind briefly this morning when my husband's alarm went off and he bounded out of bed and ran for his hunting clothes. He is hunting today... in the cold...in the rain....at 430am - that is 430 IN THE MORNING! It's been raining for the last 3 days, temps haven't gotten above 50 - but is there a chance they'd call off the expedition... Nope!
I honestly don't think there is anything I like enough to get up at 430am for:

Friends - probably not
TV - nope
Exercise - are you fricking kidding
Chocolate - no way - wait a minute, maybe that's the new answer to America's obesity problem... You are only allowed to eat "bad" food - chocolate, candy, ice cream, fried salty whatever at 430am. I know that would cut down on my intake.
My kids - I don't think so... probably just meet them where ever a little bit later

About the only thing I like doing at 430am is rolling back over in my warm, comfy, flannel sheets and knowing I don't have to get up to do anything!
While I am thrilled that my husband has something he loves enough to do at 430am, but I'm probably more thrilled that I don't!!! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment