Saturday, December 10, 2011

Rice Crispy Treats, the new Crack!

In one day I have single handedly wiped out any good I did with my cleanse.  I took dinner to some friends tonight.  Yesterday I decided to make rice crispy treats for their dessert and since I was making one batch I might as well make two batches since I didn't want any of the rice crispy cereal to go to waste.  I am trying to be a good citizen and not wasteful.

Now...I can't stop eating those freaking things.  I had some for breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner, after dinner snack and just because.  I will eat them until I throw up and then because my stomach will be empty I will eat some more!  I am now at the "might as well finish the entire pan and then they'll be gone and won't tempt me anymore" stage.  I need help... I need a rice crispy treat Intervention!

No comments:

Post a Comment