Thursday, December 1, 2011

I just lost my virginity.... my juicing virginity that is!

I just made and consumed my first official Jack Lalanne juicer juice!  I thought I better do a practice run before the big kick-off tomorrow!  I made Spinach-Blueberry-Apple-Lemon juice.  It was actually pretty tasty, pretty tart but that's okay for me because I love sour - a normal person might find it a little daunting. It sure smells healthy and tastes pretty fresh.  Not sure how 3 days of these juices will go, but I'm going to give it the old college try.  I'm a little worried considering the time between my yogurt breakfast and my salad lunch was only 4 hours and I was about ready to eat my sweatshirt.  You know it's bad when the Yam Sticks you bought for the dogs Christmas stockings are calling your name out of the back seat.   I'm not making any promises, but I really feel like I need to jumpstart myself out of the "2 pieces of apple pie aren't so bad especially if you only have one scoop of ice cream" or "taquitos make a great breakfast, they have CHEESE in them!" mentality.  So, tonight is my last hurrah before I jump on the healthy bandwagon.  I sure hope they play a lot of rocking' music on that bandwagon, cause I'm pretty sure I'm going to be cranky as hell! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment