Thursday, March 15, 2012

New Recipe Night - Pinterest Shrimp

Once again my Pinterest obsession has paid off!  Hours and hours spent pinning all sorts of stuff I'll probably never look at again, but I did find a yummy recipe.  I wonder can you be a Pinterest hoarder?  Just pin stuff repeatedly and never get rid of it or use it again so that it just accumulates forever.  At least if you're a Pinterest hoarder it's not obvious to your neighbors and the board of health won't be called!
This recipe didn't have any names or really any specifics... just a picture and some vague descriptions.

Pinterest Shrimp
Shrimp
1 lemon
1 stick of butter
couple cloves of garlic, minced
I package dry Italian dressing

Melt a stick of butter in the casserole dish.  Mix garlic in the butter.  Slice lemon and layer it on top of the butter.  Sprinkle half the Italian dressing seasoning over butter.  Layer shrimp on top of butter and sprinkle remainder of the seasoning over shrimp.  Bake at 350 for 15 min.


I served this with some plain pasta and a salad.  It was very tasty and so quick and easy there's no way it's not a keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment