Monday, May 11, 2015

New May Challenge

It's been 10 days since I last worked out!  I should have gone to Erg class this morning, but honestly I just wasn't feeling it, probably because I drank more this weekend than I have in the last 4 years combined.  Not too mention the amount and quality of food I've been stuffing down my gullet.  I've been eating like a 300lb Sumo wrestler. Add to that,   I'll be gone Thurs, Fri and Sat this week, Stotesbury, and the same next week, Nationals I just can't get motivated! Since away regattas are all about hotel bar bacon cheeseburgers, cheesy quesadillas and rice krispy treats, really what's the point.  I've decided that instead of stressing all month long about when, where and how I'm going to squeeze a workout out in - I"m going to take May as a "rest month."  My new May challenge...how much weight can one woman gain in one month??  So... what does a woman do when she blows off her exercise class before work....
I think I'm making a good start on my challenge!!

Brenna should be home any minute now!!  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment