Tuesday, October 30, 2012

13 is my new lucky number!

I just finished doing another 3 day juice fast.  I'm getting to where I really like those things.  I figured after my belly bomb weekend with my dad, a juice cleanse was probably a good idea.  Get myself re-centered and back in the swing of things.  There really is something liberating about not having to eat anything.  When you get hungry it's time to drink a juice, you don't have to worry about what to eat, don't have to cook anything, don't have dishes to do.  There's no worrying about good choices or bad choices you just drink your damn juice!!  So, I got on the scale and Holy Weight Loss Batman... I am down 13lbs!  13 Freaking Pounds!  The scale said 120lbs and I about peed myself.  I don't think I've weighed 120 in forever!  Now granted, I'm sure I'll put a couple back on as soon as I started eating, but it's still pretty damn exciting!  I guess my little bouts of running really are helping out.  I'm stuck on 5 mins right now.  I can't seem to get past that point.  It's the damn side cramps that are killing me.  I've been repeating week 4 in the hopes that I can get the side cramps to ease up.  I don't want to proceed to running more if I can't run 5 mins consistently and now stupid Hurricane Sandy is "cramping" my style!  

No comments:

Post a Comment