Thursday, October 25, 2012

TGBR Update!

We're in week number 2 of The Great Bathroom Remodel.  It's all going very well if you don't mind the money hemorrhage that keeps flowing out of my purse, or the fact that if I don't make at least 2 trips to Lowe's or Home Depot per day it's not a complete day.



What is reassuring is that I love the tile and after much debate settled on Malted Milk for the paint and it's growing on me.  I like it more each day.  The closet is going to be awesome except for the fact that we forgot to budget for closet hardware, so as of right now it's just a big empty box.  I can't find a mirror or cabinet that I like, but that's not a critical problem yet.  It's like a treasure hunt every time I go into a store.  I must admit I'm a little bit tired of the dirt and the dust and the noise, but I think they are planning on being done tomorrow!  I want my house back to myself and clean!  I guess I know what I'll be doing all weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment