Friday, January 2, 2015

Sometimes it's a bad day and sometimes its a good day and sometimes it's both

A real tragedy occurred today....

I have had this knife since I left for my first day of college in 1988.  I was 17 and now I'm 48- that's 30 years of service this knife has given me.  I use if for literally everything!!!  I cut everything with it, fruit, veggies, meat, bread, paper - I could poke things with it, stab things with it, wave it around in a menacing manner... it was my Go To Knife and now it's dead! :o(  I'm not sure what I'm going to do without it.  It certainly will hamper my culinary exploits!!

In the midst of my mourning, I had to go to the grocery store and it was as if the powers that be knew I was in a vulnerable state.  This is what awaited me....
Oh joyous day!!  I snatched them to my chest and skipped joyfully to the checkout!!  There's always a silver lining!
Plus when you are feeling down there's nothing like precious puppies to make you feel better!


No comments:

Post a Comment