Wednesday, April 8, 2015

This shit is getting real!

While Brenna was home over Easter, we worked on her Graduation announcement.  We decided to go homemade instead of shelling out the big bucks for the professional ones.
It's still completely unreal to me that she is going to be graduating from COLLEGE and moving to Wisconsin in just over a month!  I really don't want to think to much about it.  I know it's the natural progression, and most of the time in my life when I've been dreading some milestone that is coming up, but the time it gets there - I'm ready.  Kindergarten, B leaving for college, Zack going to high school - it all worked out and we were all ready and navigated it just fine.  But somehow having her move away to Wisconsin, I don't think I'm going to be ready for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment