Monday, January 4, 2016

Second Step on my road to resolutions - 5 Year Journal

I found this cool idea on Facebook on doing a 5 year journal.  I think it's doable, because it's really only one sentence everyday.  You can write anything you want or there's a list of simple questions you can answer each day.  Then you answer the same questions each day for the next 5 years.  So, you can see the changes from year to year.   I found a really cool, old library drawer and I'm just going to use index cards.  I've decorated the divider cards with extra scrapbooking stuff and if I feel like getting my creativity on, I could decorate each question card as well.  I fill the card out right before I go to bed, and pull the next days out and put it on the counter.
If I can stay with it, I think it will really be cool to see the different responses each year.

No comments:

Post a Comment