Sunday, January 3, 2016

First step on my road to resolutions....

I ran 4 miles today... 2.5 up to Gold's Gym and then 1.5 home!  I also did the Sunday Erg class - 10,295 meters....
Also, decided to hit up the juice to get me in the right frame of mind...  Today's the first day and it's hard...seems harder than usual... maybe because John and Zack are eating stuffed crust pizza RIGHT NOW!  Bastards! 
I stepped on the scale this morning and it's not where I would like it to be.  Despite making an effort to eat better and work out, that number seems to be creeping up again.  I know it's not about the number...but that's really not true... it's always about the number.  Granted I am in far better shape than I've ever been in and muscle weighs more than fat....which is what everyone says when they gain weight....but could it be true?  I'd really rather prefer to be muscley and have a really low number on the scale! :o)  In the mean time... I'm just going to keep fighting the good fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment