Sunday, January 24, 2016

Currently....

I'm stealing this idea from another blog I read.  We are still hip deep in the Storm of the Century, so besides napping and shoveling, there's not much to report...

Currently:
Time and Place: 5:00pm, Stamping Room, working on all the crew paperwork that has been piling up.

Cooking: Venison Stew in the Crockpot!

Awaiting: For the Storm of the Century to stop!

Working On: Our much delayed Christmas, now Snowzilla 2016 letter.  What better time to work on the letter I've been putting off for weeks, but during our forced time at home, it's that or shovel again!

Reading:  The Sword of Shannara, again, for about the 6th or 7th time.  It's an oldie but a goodie and part of my 2016 Reading Challenge.  Read a book you've already read once.  Next up... A book you can read in a day - Ethan Fromme, A book you should have read in school - Fahrenheit 451.

Listening to: The sound of snowflakes hitting the house and my space heater warming my toes!  When I run... Book 2 - Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Craving:  These stunning Chocolate chip cookies.  I don't know why sitting at home makes me want to eat everything I can get my hands on, but if the snow doesn't end soon, I'm going to undo all my resolution good!

Hating: Running right now... trying to find my way back to it, but not paying any attention to pace or time.  Just running to run.

Loving:  3 o'clock naptime, hanging with Zack for these last few months before he heads off to college.

Anticipating:  Our trip to Hawaii next week for our anniversary.  I've got a little bit of pre-trip anxiety, but I'm also excited!

Watching:  Supernatural Season 10 - I'm on hour number 8 of binge watching.  That's what snow storms are for!  I just keep saying..."just one more, just one more."  Thank goodness I can sleep in when the bingeing is done!

Avoiding:  Negative thoughts, doubts and misgivings.  I'm going to proceed with confidence and belief in myself, fake it if I have to!

That's it... what's Currently... going on.  Hopefully the snow will end soon and we'll get back to doing something worth writing about!

No comments:

Post a Comment