Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Resolution update

I'm pleased to say, I'm at least on the track now....  I went to my first spin class in probably 10 years!
It was good, it was awful and it certainly was challenging.  It's amazing how each sport is so different.  You do something for awhile...say rowing and you feel pretty strong and in shape and then you go back to running and it's like starting all over again or you try something new, like spin, and you think you're going to die.  I thought my legs were going to fall off and shrivel up!
It did feel good to get back on track.   Now the goal is to try and stay on track... Erg 2-3 days a week, run 2 days a week and spin at least one day.  That should leave me at least one or 2 rest days.    Hawaii in less that 2 weeks!... say what???!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment