Sunday, May 1, 2011

Will and Kate ain't got nothing on us!

While most people in the world were glued to the TV watching some sort of shenanigans going on across the sea, little did they know they were missing the REAL EVENT.  Royal wedding, shmoyal wedding...right here in Hyzyland it was PROM NIGHT!  I'm not sure even what to say about the whole thing except for the trite but true... "I can't believe how grown up they look."  "I can't believe she's so beautiful."  Blah, Blah, Blah drivel, drivel, drivel.  I should just let the pictures speak for themselves.  Let me just say though, I was totally STUNNED when she walked down the stairs.  I mean really... really... that's our baby girl.  That's the Wonder Child... how, why, when...I mean really.... You always look at the sweet little baby or toddler or growing girl and think "Geez, I know everyone thinks it, but MY kid really is cute."  And then this walks down the stairs and you know and you feel a little sorry for all the other people who really did think their kid was cute or pretty until they saw this....
Is there any movie star or royal person more stunning than this?

Her boyfriend of almost a year... Zack-Zack

Will and Kate, I don't think so... this has to be the most stylish couple.

So beautiful, so stunning, so grown up... it really does make a mother weep.

1 comment: