Monday, September 17, 2012

I miss my juice!

   Back on the eating bandwagon,  making a real effort to eat smart and I think I am, but it takes so much effort!  You have to think about what you are going to eat, then make it and then eat it!  It's much easier to be unhealthy.  Doritos and Slim Jims just sit there mocking me in their easy grab, ready to go packets!  I find myself really missing my juices.  All the work and effort taken out of it...hungry? Go in grab your juice and go.  Done.  If that juicing bar was closer, I'd be there everyday!  I miss my Mean Lemonaid, my Easy Green, and believe it or not even my Carrot/Coconut Water!

   I guess it's conceivable that if I really wanted more juice I could actually make my own with the jucier that I own, but talk about effort... that is TOO. MUCH. WORK!  So, not sure what I'm going to do... maybe I'll make a pilgrimage to the juice bar and stock up... Drink one or two a day... I don't know....
                                                                 
     VS. 
Oh my dilemma!

No comments:

Post a Comment