Friday, September 14, 2012

Oops I did it again...Day Two

Well....Day Two...It wasn't awful, but it has been a little more of a challenge since I was stuck at home waiting for window people to show up.  It's a lot easier to not eat when you are out running errands or in meetings. I've also spent more time in the bathroom... jeez with the peeing...

Pretty much the same juices as yesterday except for two substitutions because the juice bar ran out.  So instead of Easy Green, I had Coco-Phyll which was spinach, romaine, kale, cucumber, celery and coconut water. It was fine, not as good as the ones with apple in them but not awful.  It certainly made me feel healthy drinking it.  The other adjustment I made was I mixed my carrot juice and coconut water - halfsies.  It helped a little bit, I had twice as much carrot to drink but half as strong.  I'm just not a fan of the carrot!  Still absolutely loved the Mean Lemonaid, I could drink that stuff by the gallon!  Yummy!

I also had a different milk to drink tonight. Choco Maca Milk - almond milk, cacao powder, maca mesquite (what the hell is that?) and cinnamon.  It was okay, a little bit like watered down chocolate ice cream.  Probably really good if you like milk and ice cream to begin with, but not really my thing.  But by 845pm I was so hungry I was thankful to have anything!

I was definitely hungrier on Day Two and it freaking amazes me how much "food stuff" is all around us!  Every TV commercial, book, magazine is full of food.  I must have downloaded 15 recipes from Pinterest, it was all I could do to keep myself from licking the TV when a commercial for Stouffers MeatLoaf came on!  MEATLOAF... I don't even like meatloaf... but it looked so moist and gravy-ful and warm....STOP!  I had to go hide down in the basement while John and Zack ate dinner for fear I would snatch that Ramen right out of Zack's hands and slurp it down before anyone could stop me!

I do feel skinner, emptier than when I'm stuffing my mouth with Doritos and cheese and slim jims.  But getting through today is going to be a challenge....

No comments:

Post a Comment