Friday, September 14, 2012

Oops! I did it again...Day Three

I'm on my last drink...almond milk and then I'll be done.  Went over to borrow my neighbors scale just for the hell of it and I'll weigh myself tomorrow.  Today really wasn't too bad.  I spent most of the day up at the high school doing spiritwear and other stuff and then home working on the computer so it was pretty easy to avoid eating.  I was definitely hungry, but I was easily able to ignore it and by the time I was REALLY hungry it was time for another juice.

Now it's almost done and I feel pretty good about the whole thing.  I don't know how much actual "cleansing" got done or if I'm any healthier but I do feel more ready to get back on the eating healthy bandwagon and after all that was the point of the whole thing.

Would I do it again... probably if I felt like my eating was out of control.  It's a good reminder that you don't always have to eat every time you feel a twinge.  I didn't particularly notice a lag in energy.  Food or no food, by 3 o'clock I'm ready for a nap!  And I really only noticed a headache on Day Two and it wasn't bad enough to even take anything for.

All in all.... now that it's only a good night's sleep away from being over...pretty decent experience... minus the carrot juice!

No comments:

Post a Comment