Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The puppies go to college

Brenna has been doing great at college.  We had a wonderful time at Family Weekend, but all we heard all weekend long was... "I miss Cooper and Zoey."  "Do you think Copper and Zoey remember me?"  Blah, blah, blah.  Puppies this, puppies that.  So, Zack and I decided to road trip down to Radford with the puppies and we had a great time.  I'm not sure who was more excited to see who, the dogs with Brenna or Brenna with the dogs.  We hiked and hung out in Brenna's room.  Fortunately the  weather was beautiful so we were able to hang out on the Quad and just generally relax.  I think it was good for Brenna and for us as well.  We miss our girl.

Hiking in the woods
Hanging on the Quad

Brenna's room

Together again!

College Boy
College Girl
Only proof Mom was actually here


She loves her pup


She missed her Bro too!

No comments:

Post a Comment