Monday, February 2, 2015

Happy Anniversary

24 years!  How the hell does that happen?  I've been a Hyzy equally as long as I was a Hall.  How weird is that.  I remember my mom saying something similar once, that she'd been a Hall longer than she was a Horn and now I'm moving in on that milestone.
It was a very quiet day.  We exchanged cards and went out to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory.  So yummy!
It's been quite the 24 years.  I would say 95% good times, some rough patches but that's to be expected when you are with the same person, day in and day out... 2 beautiful amazing kids... a success all the way around!
Ended the evening with this amaze balls cheesecake.  Jesus, I only ate half of it, but I'll probably have  to run freaking 45 miles to burn off the calories. Carpe Diem!

No comments:

Post a Comment